Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 126

Thread: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Lets not make this a political thing. McCain or Obama has SQUAT to do with it, and to try and make things like that, trying to make everything about it makes you no better than R13 boney. And I'll say he's an idiot. I don't agree with everything that a liberal or a conservative does but when you come on condemn someone and try to damn everything associated, you totally make your arguments look just as ridiculous as R13 and 95% of the crap he says. That's what makes so much crap lose its direction, instead of calling a clueless post, a clueless post. We try to turn everything into our own little political battles. God its crap like this that makes me sick!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    R13, you need to do some research on living and not acting like you do or that your little viewpoints are right. Yeah if the guy was an innocent victim, first off why was he already a convicted felon. Even if he was innocent and the firt felony was just a misunderstanding, he obviously had something else occur. You're clueless.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Thanks for the info. I dont say they are right, show me where I do? Its my opinion on it just like everyone else has theirs. If anybody doesnt like it, then dont read it. I never claim it to be right, hardly ever a right and wrong when it comes to an opinion like this. If someone takes it that way thats not my problem and I dont really care.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    yall are giving him hell, but hes right


    someone died.

    they probably have loved ones, hell they may even have been a model prisoner, good person at heart.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    My sister works at Lee Hospital... she's said it was a purty gruesome scene when he came in with the blood and all
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    R13, you get a lot of respect from me. There is no way if I were you at this point I wouldn't have been on the phone with somebody or visiting someone (both of which I have done on here).

    You guys are pathetic really. I've tried not to comment on this but it's got to the point where your ganging up on somebody and just rolling. First off, ID I'm sure you've brok the law? Ever committed a felony? I'm not sure, really don't care but if you ever have you very well could've ended up like this gentleman. None of us know the entire situation here, to make a comment like one less mouth to feed is sad imo to say the least. I support the death penalty but could talk for days about how much more it costs us to execute a criminal compared to putting them in jail. Boney, what in the world does this have to do with McCain and Obama? Nothing that I can gather, neither you, ID, or R13 have once mentioned either candidates stance on rehab of criminals or punishment. ID, why get on here and start throwng jabs in about a persons sexual orientation? All this forum has proved to me in the last two days is a theory and belief I've had since I got exposed to something outside of SWVA, it is the greatest place in the world to live if your White, Protestant, and Heterosexual. Thank you guys for proving my theory to be correct for this group of people, thank God that not everyone here is like that.

    R13, your honestly to smart to talk to these guys. Take your knowledge elsewhere, your wasting your time.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    To answer your question-nope never committed a felony,a misdemeanor-nada (got pulled over one time in my life for doing something wrong-the officer thought my Pantera was a little loud,and asked me to turn it down)

    As for the sexual orientation jab. That would have applied to anyone on her giving an inmate luv,so don't take that personally. At the end of the day though,I really don't give 2 shits whether you approve or not.

    As for getting political? You'll never hear that from me. I am as politically apathetic as it gets in this election.

    Lastly for the ganging up whining, the Charlie Brown bit:
    Many times on here I have had more than one poster disagree with my reply in a thread. Did I cry about it? If you are wrong,admit it,but when you firmly believe in a stance,stand up and fight for it no matter how many are "ganging up on you". Thin-skinned folks running rampant on here.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #58
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Be kind of hard to take something personally when your not even talking about me. You must care to some degree, you responded. At some point you just have to do what you feel is right, and there was no way in good conscious that I couldn't respond to this. To me, this is wrong. To disagree with someone is one thing, to attack someone personally is another.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Lest we be a hypocrite on here PVfan. I can remember a time not long ago when you and another poster got into quite a row and some icky things were said on here. Judge ye not lest ye be judged.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #60
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I've been into with quite a few posters on here. Can honestly say whatever I said was actual facts. Not some judgemental thing. Can remember you and a former poster getting into it as well, he attacked you like you attacked R13, don't remember you taking to kindly to that situation either.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •